So I have been in the mood to craft lately, but that can get expensive. While I was looking around online I found how to make homemade magnets. They are super cheap to make and a lot of fun! I made these Twilight magnets for a friends birthday gift. I have a few more ideas for some magnets so that should keep my crafting urge under control for a while.....
I put the kids in the bath together the other day. It went pretty good. David loves to splash & Kimmie loved to help wash David's hair. They are too cute!!!

Kimmie has been sucking her thumb so much that she has little blisters that are forming deep under her skin. It doesn't cause her any pain, but we have to keep it wrapped as much as possible, just to keep it dry.
Kimmie has been sucking her thumb so much that she has little blisters that are forming deep under her skin. It doesn't cause her any pain, but we have to keep it wrapped as much as possible, just to keep it dry.
7 comments:
the magnets turned out awesome! Nice work! And the kids are ao stinky cute! I love David flying and Kimmie looks so cute in her Jessie costume. Adorable.
The picture of David flying is hilarious! I love the magnets and Kimmie is so darn cute in her costume!
How cute! Korbin loves Toy Story too. He calls Toy Story 2, Buzz 2. Cute kids. I am going to have to make some Twilight magnets for my sister Angel. She's a bit obsessed. She went and met the members of the wolf pack at some party in Seattle.
You are super crafty! I love to craft, too. You should learn to knit. It's pretty inexpensive (Until you become yarn/fiber snob and try to buy a $70 skein of yarn only to have your husband snatch the computer out of hands and stare you down.) But I think you would really like and you can make all sorts of fun things for the kids. Stuffed animals are super quick to make and take little yarn. Plus it can be really relaxing!
You're kids are super adorable. I can't believe how cute Kimmie is in that costume!
OH! I forgot to say, sure thoes magnets are for a "friend." ;)
love the magnets. I think Ty would love those since he is such a huge fan of Twilight! :)
P.S. Thanks for being such a good friend. Ty & I were talking the other night about how much we love the Davenports!
cute magnents! I have totally been on a craft kick too, maybe we should get together!
Post a Comment