Kimmie and David are BEST FRIENDS!!! Today Kimmie was playing on the ground with him & he was just laughing and laughing. It was so cute. She is so helpful with him, anytime he needs his binky she is right there to put it in his mouth. And he loves her so much too, he smiles and lights up every time he sees her. It really is such a blessing having these two sweet children. Yesterday one of the nursery leaders at church told Seth that David's name is on the roll for this year. When Seth told me that my first thought was, no way, that must be a mistake. But, after thinking about it I realized he will be 18 months old in December (which is the age when they enter nursery!) I actually started crying when I realized that. Not because I was sad he is going into nursery, but I didn't realize how quickly they are growing up. Kimmie and David will be in nursery together for a short time and I know she will take great care of him. I can already see her helping and protecting him. I get all teary eyed again just thinking about it. David will be 7 months old tomorrow. Time needs to slow down, they are growing and changing too fast!! David is almost crawling, he can lift his entire body up and hold himself, but hasn't mastered the moving his legs part. It will happen soon, very soon!
Kimmie's face in this picture says it all.....
She really does love him so much!
She is such a good helper
David's first suit! I got the entire suit on sale for $18. I bought it think he would grow into it. Well, he did, just a little faster than expected. It is a size 12 months!!!
He will be 7 months old on the 19th. He is so close to crawling, anyday now!!!
Mommy & Kimmie
2 comments:
What little cutie patuties. I love the picture of Kimmie giving David his binky. His face is priceless. Korbin likes to give Chloe her binky too, whether she wants it or not. ;)
I just love those kids. And I totally know what you mean, they grow up way too fast! It makes me sad sometimes too.
Post a Comment