Thanksgiving was good.We went to see Enchanted at noon and then had a great dinner with Kathy, Kevin, Scott, Cyndy, Christopher, Aunt Deborah, Uncle Larry, Lance, Bekah and Andrew. Enchanted was a really cute movie, I recommend it. Kind of cheesy, but cute! After dinner Seth and Kimmie took a nap, I guess the tryptophan really got to them;)
Yesterday was Seth's birthday. We slept in late and then went to Whole Foods for lunch. Then we watched football and I had this super nice dinner planned to make for him. When I went to take the potatoes out I noticed they were rotten, no problem we had instant so I was going to make them. So I started that and then took the steaks out to season and those were bad too. I don't know if our fridge wasn't up high enough but the steaks turned this horrible color and odor. So, dinner plans had to be changed at the last minute. Seth's parents watched Kimmie and we went out to dinner. Seth didn't want to make a big deal out of his birthday so I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about it. We just relaxed and spent the day together, it was nice.
Seth is almost done with school, his last final is on December 13th. Then we are off to Michigan for Christmas.
Well, I think that should get you caught up. Here is a picture of Kimmie and Seth sleeping after dinner and Kimmie's 3 month old picture. I will post the video of Kimmie soon. Enjoy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment