Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Great news!!!
Well everyone, we got great news today...I am five weeks pregnant!!! We are so excited! As of right now the doctor thinks the due date is September 21, but we go back on Friday for our first exam. I have been sick for a couple weeks, and I took an at home pregnancy test, but I guess I took it too early because it said negative. So, I went to the doctor today about feeling sick and they did a test and it was positive:) It's crazy to think we are going to be parents, but so exciting! This is something we've wanted for a while so it's hard to believe it's really happening. I feel great, a little nauseous, but nothing I can't handle! We will keep everyone posted as we get farther along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy and excited for you guys! It's the best thing in the world!
Post a Comment