We haven't really done anything exciting lately. Today we watched the Bears smoke the Saints and we just finished watching my team, the Patriots lose to the Colts:( Seth doesn't really care who plays, and the only team I wanted to win was the Patriots so I don't care anymore either! Oh well, there's always next year for Tom Brady.
Church was interesting today. We have new teachers in nursery with us and today was their day to teach. We rotate each week and it's always really hard when they teach. The kids aren't used to them yet so they don't listen very well. I was pretty crabby when we got home. It was a stressful 2 hours! I made Sunday dinner today, pot roast, mashed potatoes/gravy and rolls. It was good. I love Sunday dinner, it's the only day of the week that we have a big dinner. Plus it's nice because after church we don't have anything to do but lay around all day:) Well, that's it for today. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment