![]() |
| We watched a baby, Benjamin, from church and Kate was so great with him. |
![]() |
| Super foggy day |
The girls got my phone and took some pictures
Singing our favorite song "A Tooty Ta"
I spend about 4-6 hours a week volunteering at the kids school
Seth went to lunch with some co-workers....CHICKEN FEET!!
We had some great weather at the beginning of November so we got the bikes out
Playing at the park on these nice days
Family time at the Tilkum Bridge and OHSU Tram
We went to a park in Lake Oswego and played football and walked around
I love this picture! Joshua was upset because he missed the catch, but Daddy makes everything better.
Sisters snuggle time
Aunt Cyndy's birthday November 11, 2016
Seth's package from London
Seth found this delicious new 100 calorie treat for me :)
Our house has a new obsession, and it's FOOTBALL!!! The boys love playing it, love is an understatement. Seth is teaching them all the rules and they love tackling and playing against each other. I wonder how long it will be before someone gets hurt or something in the living room gets broken.Oh well, I love watching them play. They have so much fun!!
Family trip to the Children's Museum
I found me a lumberjack:)
Joshua is super good at hulahooping
Kimmie, David & Joshua started swim lessons again at night.
Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast
"I am thankful for my Mom"
Hanging with Blayke & Beckham
More swim lessons
![]() |
| Joshua |
![]() |
| Kimmie |
![]() |
| David |
![]() |
| Kimmie making Kate fly |
On November 25th Netflix released a new Gilmore Girls!!! 4 episodes, 90 minutes each. Cyndy and I had a Gilmore Girls Marathon complete with all the crazy weird foods they at in the series. Chinese, pizza, pop tarts, donuts, and lots more. We actually did really well and barely made a dent in this food. There were lots of leftovers. We started a little after 9 pm and finished at 4am. I just stayed the night at Cyndy's. It was a fun night!
![]() |
| "Are you still watching Gilmore Girls: A year in the life?" Of course we are!!! |
Kimmie & David designed these Michigan faces using painters tape as a surprise for me during the Michigan vs. Ohio State game. Unfortunately Michigan lost in overtime.
![]() |
| David and Beckham were twinning at church |
Movie with the Gardiner's & Mitchell's
![]() |
| Kimmie, Kate & Audrey watching the movie |
![]() |
| Kimmie had to make her own turkey costume, it also needed a suitcase for some reason. She is very crafty and did a great job. |
![]() |
| My new car decal that Rossii designed and I cut on my cameo machine. |
![]() |
| Mommy and Kate holding hands |
![]() |
| David did this for school |
![]() |
| Joshua was the Wonderwolf star for the week. This is the picture they took:) |

































































No comments:
Post a Comment