Tuesday, July 28, 2015

David's 5th birthday (this post is from last year, but I just realized I never posted it)

Where does the time go? It's hard to believe our sweet David is already 5. This morning I awoke to the sound of a chair scraping across the kitchen floor & cupboards opening & closing. First I thought it was Joshua, but he was laying in bed with me. I got up to find David with a chair pulled over to the refrigerator & him trying to climb on top of it! When I asked what he was doing his response was, "looking for my birthday cake." Crazy boy!
For his birthday he asked for a Lego cake and you have 2 friends over for a BBQ, Brandon & Beckham. They came over and ate, played in the backyard for a couple hours, then we had cake & ice cream and opened presents, then played some more. It was a fun day. He is such a sweet boy and we are so glad he's ours!!!

No comments: