We loved having visitors at the hospital. But, we sure did miss Scott, Nathan & Lauryn. It was so much different than the other times I have given birth. When I had Kimmie the whole family was there for the couple days leading up to her birth and they were there waiting in my room when I returned from having her. It is hard having family move away, we sure do miss them!
My friends also came to visit. It was nice to show off sweet baby Kate. We are so lucky to have so many people who love and care about us.
![]() |
| Aunt Cyndy, always the first to visit and she even brought me treats and flowers |
![]() |
| Oma |
![]() |
| Papa |
![]() |
| Uncle Christopher |
![]() |
| Tita |
![]() |
| Shanan |
![]() |
| Katie & Sutton |
![]() |
| Luke |
![]() |
| Marci |









No comments:
Post a Comment