Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pregnancy pictures

So far baby #4...or JINGLES as Kimmie has named her and we all call her now....is going well. Everything is just like the other pregnancies have been, except I am much more tired this time around. I have been trying to document my ever growing belly and trust me, it is really growing! I will be 28 weeks this week, it is flying by. Tonight I was talking with Cyndy and she commented about how little time I really have left and it suddenly hit me, baby Jingles will be here before I know it. I have to admit, I had a mini panic attack when I realized how quickly my due date is approaching. I am so excited, but so nervous at the same time. It seems like we still have so much time left, but once school starts things get so busy and soon enough we will be holding a new baby girl in our arms:)Now we just have to think of a name...even though she will be known as Jingles to the family:)
4 weeks, the day we found out:)
6 weeks
7 weeks
8 weeks
9 weeks
14 weeks
15 weeks
16 weeks
20 weeks
21 weeks
almost 22 weeks
23 weeks
24 weeks
25 weeks
26 weeks

1 comment:

Jules said...

Julie is a fabulous name! You're so amazing. I can barely handle Pickle and I'm not pregnant. You are supermom!