Saturday, October 22, 2011

I say a little prayer for you...

This morning Kimmie came into my room and told me she said a prayer to Jesus in the middle of the night. Occasionally she has bad dreams, and we taught her to pray when that happens. I asked her if she had a bad dream again, and she said no. So, I asked her why she said a prayer in the middle of the night and this was her answer:

"David was coughing a lot and I was really worried about him, so I said a prayer to Jesus to make him better and he will because Jesus loves all the little children"

She is such a sweet girl. She loves her brothers so much and is such a great example to them. She is also a great example to me. Jesus does love all the little children, so what a great blessing and responsibility it is to be a parent. He has trusted us to care for these sweet children and words cannot express how grateful I am to be their mother.

I mean look at these sweet faces, how could you not love being their mother?!?









2 comments:

Katie Curtis said...

I concur...your kids are adorable! Lucy doesn't pray yet, but she does yell AMEN whenever she hears 'Jesus Christ'!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

What a good example Kimmie is... but then again she must have good teachers/examples. Your kids are too cute!