Tuesday, March 22, 2011

profile shot

At my anatomy ultrasound 2 weeks ago they had a difficult time seeing some things with this baby boy's heart because of his position, so I got to go back today and get another peak at our little boy. I love this picture because you can see his cute little nose, lips and chin. Everything looks great with his heart and he has flipped and is head down. I am finally feeling him move around and we are both growing more every second. Only 19 more weeks to go...wow that's a long time!

2 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

He looks so cute! I am soooo jealous you get so many ultrasounds! It always is such a relief to see your little one. Glad he is growing so well. Hope the next 19 weeks go quickly for ya!

Flee said...

OH! He is just so so cute!