Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 weeks

I am 10 weeks along, almost 11, and things are going great. There was a couple days where I got sick, but it passed quickly. Here is the latest ultrasound, taken yesterday. I love how he/she is actually starting to look like a baby instead of a little bean.


I forgot to post this picture earlier, but I just love it! This horse was given to Kimmie by Seth's Aunt Stephanie when she was about 18 months old and it scared her so bad! She would cry every time we brought it out, so we put it away for a while. We thought it was time to see if David was scared of it too, but he LOVES it. He was wearing his Woody pj's and riding Bullseye. He loves that horse!


This was taken on New Years Eve right before we headed out to a friends party. After I got David dressed I realized he looked like Marty McFly from Back to the Future. Oh well, he still looks handsome as can be!


Here we are watching a movie around 11:45pm, trying to kill time before midnight and also make the kids tired. They refused to fall asleep and stayed up until the ball dropped at midnight. You may also be wondering what happened to Seth's eye. While we were at that crazy New Years Eve party, one of the kids there accidentally head bunted Seth in the eye while playing keep away. It split open immediately and needed stitches. But, Seth did not think he needed to go to the hospital so we superguled it shut and it actually worked great. It has healed great and will barely be a scar.


The first Sunday of January Kimmie moved up to the Sunbeams class at church and she was so excited! She loves going to sharing time and singing new songs. This is the picture from her first day as a Sunbeam!


Of course I had to get a picture of David wearing his new suit to church It may look familiar because he had the same one when he was around 9 months old. I got it on clearance at Babies R Us and I happen to be in there the other day and they had it on clearance again. What a steal!!!

3 comments:

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

oh i love them so much. tell kimmie to stop growing. she looks like she's off to work at some office, such a business woman!
ps. spencer said you had a boy in your belly

Flee said...

So cute to all of it! I love your little baby in the oven and I love that funny horse story and I love Kimmie's grown up looking outfit and Davids suit and his McFly look. I wish we could come up there and have a good time with you, you guys always seem to have something fun happening. OH! And Seth looks like a tough guy, too bad a little kid got the best of him. What a wuss. ;)

Michelle said...

I noticed today how tall David is getting, your kids are always so cute!