These two smiling faces are the BEST!!!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have so much to be thankful for (mostly that no one got sick from my cooking!) I made all of the Thanksgiving dinner this year and tried a new recipe for the turkey from my friend Shanan's blog. I also used her recipe for cranberry sauce and pumpkin cheesecake. It was all delicious!! You should definitely check out her recipes, they are super easy and always yummy!!
The day before Thanksgiving was Seth's birthday. I made him German pancakes for breakfast (my first time ever and I am pretty proud of how they turned out!) Seth had to go to work for a bit, but after that we went to dinner with the kids and just spent the night hanging out as a family. It was so much fun! Happy Birthday babe, we love you SO MUCH!!!!!
2 comments:
Happy birthday to Seth! And you guys have some super cute kids :)I'm so going to try those recipes. Dave has been asking to have another Thanksgiving already.
Cute!! I love those smiles too!!
Post a Comment