Wow, sorry about the break in blogging, I feel like I am really busy, yet I don't get anything done! Strange. Oh well, time to catch up on what's been going on. Seth & I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary on June 30th. We went to dinner at Ringside Steakhouse and to The Lion King. It was such a fun night! Dinner was great and the play was a lot of fun. It was so interesting how they did the Lion King, very creative and I am so glad we got to see it.
This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day:) I seriously love him SO MUCH!!!
The day after our anniversary we loaded up the car and drove out to Utah to visit family/friends. It was a very short trip (we left Thursday morning & were home Monday night!) We had a great time visiting & Kimmie LOVED playing with her cousin Spencer & future sister-in-law Daisy. I don't know why, but for some reason I hardly took any pictures on this trip, sorry!
Kimmie & Spencer watching a movie in the tent from Grandma

Woody & Buzz after they played in the pool
Woody & Buzz after they played in the pool
the future Mr & Mrs David Davenport (their first kiss caught on film)
Since we got back from Utah we have just been trying to recover from the long hours we spent in the car:) We have been enjoying the beautiful weather and playing outside as much as possible. Kimmie has changed so much and cracks us up every day with her witty comments. She is such a helpful big sister and as soon as she notices David is being naughty she says "David Scott" and goes right over to correct him, it cracks me up! David is running all over the place and talking more and more (well, babbling more and more, but it's a start). He says mama, dada and sometimes what sounds like Kimmie. If you ask him what does a bird say he replies "caa, caa" (like a crow). That was also the first animal sound Kimmie learned, it is funny to see their similarities. They are both such a joy and such great friends. They play together all the time, it is so sweet to watch!
"what does a fishy say?"

2 comments:
Sounds like fun times in your house. I can't believe David is so grown up all ready! And little miss Kimmie being a "mommy" to him, so cute. Lizzy says "hi" to the kids!
Oh my gosh!!!! That picture of David and Daisy is sooooo freakin' cute!!! Their first kiss! Love it!
Post a Comment