Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Princess

I went to a big consignment sale with Cyndy a couple weeks ago and scored big time when I got this complete Princess costume for Kimmie. I also got her an Alice in Wonderland outfit. I spent about $25 total for the two outfits (complete with glass slippers and a tiara!) She really is a princess :)






Seth's sister Cyndy did a promotion for her theater so David and I walked with her and some of her employees to raise money for the March of Dimes. Kimmie stayed home because it was super early and she's not much of a morning person:) We had a great time and David was so good. He is wearing a little shirt to promote the movie Babies, which opens May 7th.


1 comment:

Flee said...

David's face is so funny! Lizzy loves Kimmie's slippers. She says she misses you guys.