Sunday, July 19, 2009

One month later

I can't believe David is already a month old. Time sure if flying by. He is doing great. Eating well & sleeping well. He eats about every 4 hours, sometimes longer during the night. He is just like his big sister, loves to sleep! Kimmie is doing great too, I can't believe she will be two next month! He are some more pictures, enjoy:)


playing in the yard



4 comments:

Kaydee said...

One month old already!!! WOW time really does fly. He is such a cutie! What a cute family you have! We miss you guys!

Jessica said...

You have such a cute little family. Well, I guess it's a big one compared to mine. Soon though it won't be, very soon...

Flee said...

Ohhh! I love Kimmie's hair! So so cute! I just love your little family. :)

Unknown said...

It's been said already! One month already! Time goos bye so quickly!! I still need to e-mail you the play date schedule. I have been so busy with all of our family stuff that I haven't even looked at the play group stuff yet!