Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our little artist & our baby:)

Yesterday, I set out two crayons and paper for Kimmie to color at the living room table. I was trying to get some cleaning done & normally she stays there. Well, I was doing the dishes and Kimmie was playing at the refrigerator, no big deal, she always rearranges the magnets. A few minutes later I looked at the fridge & this is what I saw......


She is quite the little artist:) Luckily it was just crayon & it came off easily.
The baby is doing great. We heard the heartbeat again which is fun & on February 4th we find out what we are having. I can't believe I am already through my first trimester. It is going so fast. Saturday I was leaning against the kitchen counter and my stomach felt weird. When I looked down I could see this lemon sized bulge sticking out my shirt! It was so crazy looking. It was hard to get a good picture of it, but this is what it looks like from my view.....

2 comments:

Flee said...

HA! that looks so alien! How funny. I guess he's getting big then...are you thinking you are going to deliver early agian? I love Kimmies picture. She is quite the artist.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

THAT LOOKS SO WEIRD!!!! Eliza has decided its fun to color on things...like her hands and my walls as well. Lovely!!